Because Life is Better with Friends!
WHO WE ARE
We are a community of LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer) couples, singles, and our allies who live primarily in the Triangle area of North Carolina and who come together to socialize, participate in activities, and form friendships. Because life is better with friends! Join us.
Groups of friends, meeting for coffee in places around town to socialize, support causes, and pursue dreams and passions.
Weekend group brunches at various fine venues in the Triangle, curated by Stevie B.
Member-hosted family events.
Friends sharing their favorite dishes and libations with new and old acquaintances.
Groups of friends coming together for movies, dinner, and shared experiences.
Evening attire, dinner, drinks, or just finger food, and a fabulous company of LGBTQ friends. We are partnering with other LGBTQ groups for an exceptional night out on the town!
Look for these other Special Events:
- • ‘Summer of Glam’ Barbecue - a family event
- • Queens & Kings Karaoke
- • Game Night - a member hosted event
- • Couples’ Retreat
- • Friends Who Feast - enjoying the Triangle’s finest cuisine
- • Wine & Cheese - a member-hosted event
- • St. Patrick’s Day - a member-hosted family event
- • Valentines’ Soiree - a member-hosted event
- • and many other fun and exceptional events and activities!
HOW TO JOIN US
*Registered Meetup profile is required.
Registration is free.
To join the group, visit the group’s Meetup page and click on the “Request to Join” button.
You can access Meetup in your favorite Internet browser or by downloading the Meetup app on your mobile device:
Copyright © 2016- Triangle LGBTQ Group. All rights reserved.